AdviceClothing

Stain on Silk Dress

Please help me to clean my beautiful dress. I was wearing a 100% silk dress with beads on my son's wedding day. Under those slimming longer body color pantyhose, I was sweating. The pantyhose left marks on my dress, which contours to my buttocks. The dress color is off white, the spot is old 3 years. Thank you all.

By smakoun from Vancouver, BC

I would take it to the cleaners & show them the spot. See if they think they can get it out for you. Good luck.

It seems my silk wedding dress was marked with a removable purple marker pen. The purple pen marks appear when I wet a part of the dress. I wet the dress because I have 2 horrible yellow stains where the pen was marked. One mark is on a belt I won't use, but the other is on the bodice. I want to use the belt as a tester. How can I get these stains out? Does this normally happen from these pens?

By Mel Y.