Grandmother's 70th Birthday

My grandmother's turning 70 in november. I want to plan a surprise party. Any ideas for a theme, favors, or entertainment?

jenn

By Carol (Guest Post)

When my Mom turned 90 last year my daughter and I had a party for her and decorated with the theme..The "Red Hat Society" red and purple napkins, cups, plates and table clothes and it turned out beautiful. We even got her a big Red Hat and scarves to match and ask her to wear Red and Purple clothes.

By Gina (Guest Post)

When my Mom turned 70 I got all of the family to send me any pictures they had. I put them together in order of time and then had them put to music. It can be done by video company or you can do it yourself with a computer program.

You have to scan the pictures yourself first. It was a hit! I am now getting copies made for family. The family was really touched!