JokesEntertainment

Dear Tech Support Joke

Category Jokes

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slowdown in the performance of the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under the Boyfriend 5.0 system.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9, and installed undesirable programs such as NFL 7.4, NBA 3.2 and NHL 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 also no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

Submitted By GB

Sometimes Mother-in-law 1.2 will work, unless it is infected with the 'doesnothingbad' virus
There is always the soft reboot of couch 3.3 or the hard boot of nosexforaweek 10.1

huh?

nosexforaweek 10.1 will cause the Blue Screen of Death....NOT WORTH IT! He may feel he doesn't need to operate the same anymore (working to support a new family overtakes the romance, especially if he is very traditional) A lot of men use sports and hobbies as stress relievers, like we use talking and bubble baths. If schedules are problems (I am day, he is night) MAKE APPOINTMENTS!

You will have to initiate it, because he won't think there is a problem until he says something. My DH and I went through a big communication session after our baby had to go to the ER....some men just handle/look at things differently and you need to respect that but tell them at the same time (not nagging, or defensive, just when it is a good time NO TV) and read Dr. Laura's Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands...it works!