Frizzy HairHair Tips

Baby Bliss Flat Iron for Frizzy Hair

I was thick, frizzy hair. Whenever I iron my hair, it gets all coarse, and even frizzier, with little hairs sticking out. I was wondering if the Baby Bliss flat iron would work for this type of hair.

By Esther Mond from Baltimore

I would ask for a free salon consultation. Yes it will probably lead to some sort of cut or treatment or product, but it will lead to healthier, better hair. You would be surprised what the right shampoo-conditioner-vitamin will do for you.

hey may even have a trick or two to help you flat iron your hair correctly. Conditioning too much, tan beds/sun exposure, hard water, etc. These are things we all do unknowingly that casue us to lose our good fight.

See what they offer - I know they now have a "perm" treatment and process that is designed to help "permanently" straighten the hair. (Like all perms it grows out after a while). What can it hurt to get the facts about your hair type?

Try the sunsilk line of hair care. I did this and love my hair now.

You need to use all three product's to get the desired effect but it really works.