Turkey TipsThanksgiving

Cook Your Turkey In An Oven Bag

My tip to you is if you are short on time, buy oven bags. They will help you cook your turkey in no time at all.

By Briannna Howard from Gilroy, CA

I've been doing this for years! It's soo easy. I buy the discount turkey at WinCo and cook it in the Oven Bag with some butter and Johnny's Seasoning. A 25 pound Turkey takes less than 4 hours to cook (use the cooking times in the box - the first year we didn't trust them and ours was done hours too early - oops). I love that I no longer need to brine the turkey, get up early to put it in the oven, or set a timer to baste it since it bastes itself in the bag. I always get compliments on how moist and tasty my Turkey is and it's effort free.