Do You Ever Run Out of Baby Wipes?

And you can't get out for more? My son is 13 but has Cerebral palsy so wears "adult pull-ups." I go through A LOT of pull-ups during a winter storm where I couldn't get out. I took the empty box from the wipes and took out my BOUNTY paper towels (they REALLY are strong), folded a bunch and cut in half and stuck in a stack and put them in the baby wipes container.

By angels4ever

What do you put into the paper towels for the cleaning liquid?

Hi Kathi,

if you are looking for some baby wipe recipes, do a search "Homemade Baby Wipes" using the search box in the upper right corner of this page and you will find a bunch of posting.

Hope that helps

Bounty double quilted paper towels.
Buy a container with a lid that the towels will fit tightly into. Put 2 cups of water, 8 squirts of baby soap and 3 short squirts of baby oil.

shake it up and put the towel roll into the container and close the lid. Turn upside down and let sit for about 10 minutes so the liquid can soak through.

I love baby wipes cause I use them for my own --- well I have hemorrhoids and toilet paper just don't work well and I think it's dirty. I feel much cleaner using baby wipes and it helps my hemorrhoids stay stable or whatever. I think they are great. I use them to wash off my key board as well. They are very nice to have in the car for when you get your hands dirty from opening the hood or just opening the door on a wet day. I don't like my hands being dirty at all. I am a frequent hand washer. If you feel oily or your pimples are bothering you --- you can rub a baby wipe around your face, feels good and the ones that contain lactose and alcohol seem to help clear your complexion and at least prevent new pimples till you can get to wash your face again.