Baby ItemsMake Your Own

Looking For Wet Wipes Recipe

Category Baby Items

I have a Licensed Home Daycare and I use a lot of wet wipes. I sure could use help on making my own.

Pam, IL

By Glo (Guest Post)

Lots here....http://www.goog  wet+wipes+recipe

By Wet Wipe Recipe (Guest Post)

2 cups water
2 tablespoons baby oil
2 tablespoons baby bath soap
1/2 roll Bounty or other strong, soft Paper Towels
1 empty round wet wipes container that you have saved.

Cut the roll of paper towels in half with an electric knife in the center. Put one half of the paper towel roll into the empty wet wipe container. Mix the water, baby oil and baby bath soap together. Pour over the paper towels. Let sit for a few minutes, then pull the cardboard out. Start pulling the towels out from the center of the roll, pull the first towel up through the center of the wet wipe container.

By Debby

By Margaret (Guest Post)

Instead of using the round wipes container and cutting a roll of paper towels in half I find this method much easier. Use the Bounty Select-A-Size and fold each 1/2 sheet, then place a stack of them in a rectangle shaped wipes container and pour the solution in the container making sure that all the wipes are wet. I have used this method for years. I keep some in the car for accidents and messes.

Also, you may want to check out http://www.recipegoldmine.com; they have any recipe you could want...not only food items but Home Remedies, Health and Beauty, etc. I know that they have two or three recipes for wipes. But they do suggest cutting a roll of paper towels in half. I personally don't use that method.

By Tim (Guest Post)

I just sent my sister in Japan the recipe. Many thanks.