Frugal and Safe Cell Phone Charging

We have several cell phones in the house. We have a frugal and safe routine down. Two of the cell phones we charge in vehicles while we are on the road. That saves us electricity.

Mine, I charge at night beside the bed. This is for safety reasons; should our phone line be cut by an intruder, we can grab the cell phone to call 911.

For this same reason my husband also keeps his fire radio on the charger by the bed at night (he is a fire fighter). If need be we can yell his fire number into the radio mike and help is on the way. It has GPS in it, so they will respond to the radio location.

By mom-from-missouri from NW Missouri

Just thought I would pass on some info that was new to me. I was talking to the repair guy (the genius) at the Apple store in regards to charging my Ipod in my car.

He said that charging any electronics in the car,including cell phones, greatly shortens the life of the battery. He strongly advised against it. this was a surprise to me but I guess I will follow his advise.

Better Living Safety PersonalAugust 18, 2009
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf31462958.tip.html

PersonalSafety