DogsPets

Key Ring for Dog Tags

The spare key rings that don't have keys on them have a dual life in our household. When our pets' tags come off their collars due to those flimsy wire ones, I take an extra key ring to replace the flimsy one that broke. With the key ring in place, I haven't had to replace it since it's stronger. Hope this tip helps others.

By jeannie60 from Memphis, TN

I was just at Walmart last week, getting an ID tag made for Bruno, our Rottie mix. I went to the craft section and got a bag of those key rings, and I put two together and attached the ID tag to his collar. The little flimsy rings that come with those id tags, which are really to put on a necklace would not have fit on his dog collar. This is an excellent idea! I know it works for a fact, too!

Blessings, Robyn