SceneryPhotos

Beach Visit

Category Scenery

This is my sister at the beach enjoying herself. She loved it! It was really sunny!

By stella

Hi Stella,Thanks for sharing Rosa's picture at the beach.I know that all of you go as much as possible. Does Albert like the beach to? Sure wish I were there having fun.
Hugs,
Nana Sandie

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a little sweetheart your sister is Stella. I can remember when I was about her size making sand castles on Clearwater Beach here in Florida. There were so many nice shells to be found just walking around back in those days, (late 1930's and even into the 60's), but there are no longer very many at all, sadly. It looks like you have quite a few there on your beach. Do you girls collect them?

I'd use them to decorate my sand castles, and built walls around them, and make "pens" to hold all my bugs that I
caught. I knew the right name for the bugs , but they'd dig themselves into the wet sand every time a wave would wash them ashore. I had to be quick to catch them. I'd pretend they were my cows, but they'd disappear faster than I could round them up. LOL

This is a lovely picture, and I hope you are keeping a nice scrapbook with your pictures and "journaling" them as well.

Thank you for sharing with us. Hope to see more from you.

Pookarina / Julia

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She really looks like she's having fun. I had a little red bucket and shovel just like hers when I was a little girl. I once

found a starfish, and kept it in my bucket with water, but my mother wouldn't let me bring it home. She told me its mother wouldn't know where it was, and would worry, so I went down to the water and put it back.

I'm glad you have a nice beach to go to and enjoy. I only have big lakes around me now, and I miss all the fun at the
Atlantic Ocean.

Thank you for sharing with us.

MisMachado

Reply Like this photo? Yes

An adorable little girl, Stella. I'm betting she is having fun playing in the sand on such a nice day.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

HokeyPoke

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi, Stella. I used to enjoy playing at the beach, too. I don't live near a beach anymore, but hope to be able to visit one again someday.

Thanks so much for giving us a "preview of summer" in late winter, I feel warmer already!

Reply Like this photo? Yes