Homemade Steak Sauce Recipes

This is a tasty and easy recipe you can make with ingredients most likely already in your kitchen. Not only does this save money, but it has far less preservative chemicals than the store bought brands do.

• 1 1/4 cups ketchup
  • 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
  • 6 drops Original Red, Chipotle, or Sweet and Hot Tabasco sauce
  • salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Mix ketchup, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and Tabasco sauce in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste, cover and set aside to let flavors meld for 30 minutes before serving or cover and refrigerate for future use.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

9 More Solutions

Someone was just asking about the blue cheese steak topping that Outback Steak uses. I've never tasted theirs, but I have a really good recipe for it that you might like to try. This also tastes really good slathered on bread or even to flavor pasta.

Here is a simple delicious steak sauce. Warmed up leftover sauce goes great with fresh bread.

A mock recipe. I have high blood pressure and no money, I make a lot of mock recipes!

Recipe for "A-1" Steak Sauce. Bring all ingredients to a boil. Then boil additional 2 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat. . .

I found this recipe in the booklet that came with my BBQ, so simple yet it gives the steak so much flavour! The onion powder and steak spice are my additions.

This is a great steak sauce recipe. According to the recipe, it actually won 2nd place at the Iowa State Fair in 1976.

Cut steak in small pieces and tenderize by poking with a fork in meat and marinate overnight or 3-4 hours before grilling.

Boil 5 minutes in small pan. Pour over meat and bake at 350 degrees for at least 2 hours.

I am looking for the recipe for Texas Tom's Italian Steak Sauce recipe. Please reply with a recipe if you have it.

Thanks,
Clint from Kansas City, MO

Answers

By Mike McGlaughlin (Guest Post)

I wish I had the answer for you but I wondered if you had mastered the "Steak" portion of the sandwich. I moved to Phoenix 4 years ago and I can't believe that no one except Kansas Citians seem to know what I'm talking about when I mention the "Italian Steak Sandwich".

Best of Luck on your search!

I have been looking for the sandwich recipe forever. If you found out anything could you please email me? Thank Julie hicks

Answer this Question
Food and Recipes Recipes SaucesFebruary 22, 2012
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf32332132.tip.html