SewingCrafts

Making Cloth Diaper Covers

I am looking for a free pattern to make the little underpants that go over a child's nappy to hide it. My friend it having a girl and I really would like to make her some cute ones as she is using cloth nappies.

By Emma Sirona from Adelaide, Australia

I think you are looking for something to put over the diaper. It is called a SOAKER.. You can knit them or make out of fabric, Here is a site you can check out http://www.diap  ead.php?t=227301

Go to Google and put in SOAKER PATTERN and more sites will come up, If you knit, put in "knit soaker pattern"
I remember my mother knitting these out of wool yarn for a nieces baby about 60 yrs ago.