Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

I love using Magic Erasers to clean items in our home from walls to shoes to the glass shower doors but dislike the price of them. That's when I decided to cut the Magic Erasers to the size that was necessary to do the job. For example, only a half of the eraser is needed for the shower door. So I only use a half. We only use 1/4 piece to clean our shoes. Doing this really helps a four pack of sponges last a while.

By A Trevino from San Antonio, TX

This is a great way to get twice for the price of one. I do this as well, and the cleaning power never skips a beat :-)

Fantastic! I've been doing this for a while, too. Also, if you have a dollar tree near you you can get their brand for only $1 for two. I still cut them in half!