Decals for Cabinets or Furniture

Years ago you could buy decals to put on your cabinets or maybe the backs of chairs such as apples, chickens. etc. You could buy these at Woolworth's Five & Dime Store. You put them in water and then the decal slipped off and you could apply it for a decoration. Can you still purchase such as this, and if so, where at?


Thank You!

Twila from Loranger, LA

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

September 28, 20060 found this helpful

Out here in CA we have the Dollar Tree, the have borders and shape decals, I use them in the kitchen and my daughter's room and bathrrom. Hope that helps. Try Wal-Mart in the paint section.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
September 29, 20060 found this helpful

Thanks!!! I will check at The Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
January 12, 20130 found this helpful

They sell them on ebay. That is where I bought mine at. The old school one's that have like mushrooms and the old school kids in washing buckets. Or the regular old fruit and ect. designs. I can never find any that I like at the stores and they are too expensive. You do not have to have paypal just a credit card.; Paypal is just a protective way to use ur credit card on line to purchase stuff. Good Luck.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Crafts AdviceSeptember 25, 2006
New Years Ideas!
Christmas Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2018/12/02 18:35:35 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!