Planting Honeyball Bush Seeds?

I just received about 50 honeyball bush seeds in the mail. When and how do I plant the seeds? I know that they should be planted in a sunny location. Do I plant all of the seeds in a narrow trench or do I plant all of the seeds in a small hole? I'm not much of a gardener, but would like to be. I am desperate to learn more on gardening. Please help! Thank you very much.

By Toni

I wouldn't plant them in one hole, check this out for more information on your plant:
davesgarden.com/.../
Generally, you'll want to plant, any plant with its mature size and needs in mind.

Avoid planting things that will be wide at maturity too close to the driveway or street; avoid planting things that will be tall at maturity too close to power lines or roof lines; avoid planting anything with a deep and/or widespread root system too close to paving, sewer, water, and electric lines.

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsMay 21, 2011
🐛
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf32928609.tip.html