Self HelpBetter Living

Looking For Inspirational Poem

Category Self Help

I am looking for a poem, it's about cancer, or finding the guts to undergo treatment again, when the cancer has returned. I heard this long speech or poem on Murphy Brown when her cancer returned and she did not want to suffer the treatments again. Her male co-worker/friend talked her into doing the right thing. It's very powerful as encouragement to keep trying. Fight to live.

JoJo of DC

By librarians everywhere (Guest Post)

Try asking a question of the Internet Public Library. Their website is http://www.ipl.org, then click on Ask a Question. You'll fill out an email form--in which you should be sure to give them as much detail as possible--and they'll get back to you within a week. They've been very, very helpful in the past!

I've been looking all over the place and can't find it. Then I thought why don't you ask the American Cancer Society. I would bet if anyone was familiar with that particular poem it would be them. And for whatever reason you seek it, may luck and love go with you on your way.