Inspirational Posts

Category Inspirational
There are numerous inspirational sayings that relate to many of the periods and events in our lives. This page contains some inspirational posts.

A little boy was talking with an old man and he said "Sometimes I drop my spoon". The old man said "I do that too."

Then the little boy whispered, "I wet my pants." "I do that too." laughed the old man.

Then the little boy said "Sometimes I cry." The old man nodded and said, "So do I."

"But worst of all", said the little boy, "It seems like grown ups don't pay any attention to me."

That's when he felt the warmth of a wrinkled old hand. "I know what you mean", said the old man.

Shel Silverstein

I am looking for a poem, it's about cancer, or finding the guts to undergo treatment again, when the cancer has returned. I heard this long speech or poem on Murphy Brown when her cancer returned and she did not want to suffer the treatments again. Her male co-worker/friend talked her into doing the right thing. It's very powerful as encouragement to keep trying. Fight to live.

JoJo of DC

Answers

Best Answer

I've been looking all over the place and can't find it. Then I thought why don't you ask the American Cancer Society. I would bet if anyone was familiar with that particular poem it would be them. And for whatever reason you seek it, may luck and love go with you on your way.

Sometimes a saying or quote can help set a course or keep you on task, even when it becomes difficult or discouraging. This page contains frugal living sayings.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living InspirationalAugust 29, 2019
📓
🎂
🌻