Glass Vase for Toilet Brush Storage

Make your bathroom elegant on a dime! I have no storage in the bathroom under the sink for the toilet brush. I purchased a large glass vase at the thrift store and put my brush in it. It is no longer the "eyesore" in the corner!

By Deborah from Spokane, WA

Glass Vase for Toilet Brush Storage: I like the idea of glass vase but have suggestions; use a colored glass vase for two reasons:
1: Use a color that accents / contrasts the bathroom color.

2: After using the toilet brush, it might become "stained"; therefore; do NOT use a clear vase. Using the method of your choice, prepare an 'etched' / 'frosting' for the bottom half of the vase. See your Craft Section of your favorite store.

I am all into decorating. I love this Idea. I never found the right anything to ever put in my bathroom that ever pleased me.

Thank you, now my toilet brush & I will be very happy living together. You have me thinking of what other things I could possibly use all those useless glass vases we keep in the basement!!

Well, a toilet brush is something I don't want to see.

wow, why did I not think of this.....I have tried all sorts of things but this is the best and the cheapest.....I vote for you ......

Great idea Deborah! And from the thrift store too!!! Every little bit helps. My brush did come with a plastic holder and I can still see the brush!

I think there is spray paint that sticks to anything...another idea.

Organizing BathroomMay 17, 2012
🎂
📓
🌻