Great Potato Wedges

Seasoned potato wedges are always a hit. Scrub your favourite kind of potatoes and slice them into wedges. Roll them in 2 tsp. of Olive Oil and your favourite seasoning (Greek, Cajun, Oregano, Parmesan, etc. My fav is Italian with a sprinkle of Chili Pepper seeds). Bake them at 350 degrees F until they are soft in the middle and crispy on the outside. The length of cooking time depends of the thickness of the potato, usually 30-45 minutes.

By Linne Dodds (Guest Post)

Make these in the microwave oven in a lot less time.Spray a microwave safe dish with lowfat cooking spray .Place wedges on dish.
Microwave til done to desired texture.This usally takes 12- 15 minutes tops or even less if you don't make a big dish of them & have a highpowered Microwave oven like we do.

Both great ideas. If I have time I willl always go with the oven but when I'm in a hurry, it is great to know I can do these in the mircro. Thanks guys. I have a fav mexican seasoning that will be good.