Removing Pam from a T-shirt

I pressed the bottom of a container of Pam on my t-shirt to try and get a better grip on the nozzle, resulting in a stain in the form of a ring on my t-shirt. I tried using Dawn on it without success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

By Judy L.

This is a tricky one - the only success I've had (I sprayed Pam on a cotton/poly blouse) was to lay the oily area over a dish towel, soak it with Dawn, and use a toothbrush to work it into the stain. Let it sit for an hour, rinse it with warm water, and let it air dry.

If the stain is still there, repeat. Then, again soak the stain in Dawn and run the pants through a warm water wash and a vinegar rinse. Let air dry and check. You may have to repeat to get it out, but it will eventually go away. Do NOT dry the pants in a dryer until the stain is gone, though, or the stain will be set for life! Good luck!