Remedies for Hot Feet

Category Home Remedies
Sometimes, a person's feet will get hot for no apparent reason. This guide contains remedies for hot feet.

My feet get so hot they feel like they're on fire. It's not athlete's foot or a rash or anything, they've always been that way. My feet do not sweat ever. I moisturize and get pedicures, and the skin is fine.

But my hot feet drive me crazy, and keep me awake at night. I have to get up and run cold water over them in the tub. I've bought gel socks, sprays, and lotions. I have tried wet socks at night. Does anyone know any thing that might help?

By sarah from Hermiston, OR

Answers

Best Answer

Have you had your thyroid checked. It could be a symptom of an overactive gland. If your thyroid is out of whack you will have all sorts of symptoms including hot feet.

Best Answer

Ok...This will sound well, silly but put an ice pack on the back of your neck. It works it's the reflexology points used in eastern cultures. Dr. Oz talks about these on Oprah often. Good luck & happy feet

Best Answer

Hello,
My poor mother had this problem for a while and yes it is a problem that you and your Dr. can correct. I only wish I could remember what it's called.

Mom is not longer with us (nothing to do with the foot problem!), but there is a scientific name and a drug available for the problem. Check with your Doctor.

Best Answer

I have the same problem, and foot creams with peppermint oil helps.