Beef Spinach Salad
- 3 cups cooked roast beef, sliced
- 3 cups long-drain white and wild rice mixture
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 cup fresh spinach, torn in bite-size pieces and stems removed
- 1 med. zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
Combine 1/2 cup dressing, soy sauce and sugar with cooled rice mixture. Blend well. Add roast beef and remaining dressing. Refrigerate 1-2 hours. Add spinach, zucchini, celery and seeds just before serving. Toss gently.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In These Guides