Keep Bottles From Leaking in Luggage

To keep your bottles of makeup, lotions, and shampoo from leaking all over your clothes and suitcase, place some cotton in the cap before closing. This will keep it from leaking out! No more mess in your suitcase. Happy traveling!

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

I'm thinking that once that cotton gets soaked, the bottles will still leak. I always put bottles with liquid in them in zip lock bags. So far that has worked without fail for me.
Doris in NW IL

Cut a little piece of press and seal wrap and place over the opening before putting the cap on. I did this with lunchbox items, as well as with my children's medicine when carrying it in my purse. And a side tip - the press and seal wrap with holiday designs usually goes on sale after the holiday, sometimes at a deep discount. That's when we usually buy it!

Travel and Recreation TravelAugust 12, 2011
🎃
🎂
🌻