Recipes

Site for Childhood Recipes

Category Recipes

Speaking of childhood foods, which I saw a post about recently, a blast from the past fun site that has things you have not see for years is (see link below)
By Linda Jonson from Oceanside, Ca.

Link: http://www.hometownfavorites.com

WOW! Great site. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sure does bring back memories. If you have more, please share them.
Carolyn

By (Guest Post)

OK - what exactly is Apple Beer - what would it be similar to?? I've never heard of it!!!!! Thanks!

I love it, thanks for sharing!. It reminds me of when I was little and would buy candy from a little store in my grandma's neighborhood.

Apple beer is/was a non-alcoholic drink. It had apple beer printed on the can and there is actually no way to describe it other than it was really good.

I was talking about this with my 11 yr old son just last week. He asked a gazillion questions about it. I wish I could find some now! lol