Little Bunny Bucket
Transform a small metal pail into a bunny to hold Easter treats. These are a snap to make and they make cute little Easter gifts.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- small white metal pail
- white craft foam
- pink craft foam
- wiggly eyes
- small pom pom
- 3 cotton balls
- 2 white chenille stems
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut bunny ears from white foam.
- Cut inner ears from pink foam and glue to white ears.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Cut 2 chenille stems in half. Glue three pieces just below eyes for whiskers.
- Glue pom pom nose to top of whiskers.
- Glue 2 cotton balls just below nose.
- Glue one cotton ball to lower back of pail for the tail.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!