Removing Nail Polish from Jeans

I got new jean shorts and didn't even have them more than a day. I was painting my nails and I spilled it on my new jeans. I have a concert tomorrow and wanna look good, but there's nail polish on my shorts. I took them off and grabbed nail polish remover and tried to take the stain out, but it didn't work! It went though the other side of the shorts, too. I don't know what to do. Please help.

By Sabrina S.

If it is a small spot i would paint a heart on the spot, with the nail polish!

Try using Windex (window cleaner). Have not used it myself but my sister was able to remove a large area of nail polish from light beige carpet. She tried other things first and all they did was to smear it into a larger spot. She had read somewhere to try Windex and she did and it worked. Good Luck!

I would continue to try removing the stain with the nail polish remover. And then use a stain remover or something like Dawn dish soap to get rid of the nail polish remover.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 13, 2011
💘
🍀