Laundry Soap Savings

I've found one of the best way to save money on laundry and still have clean clothes is to buy the buckets of soap from Sears. I buy the buckets that say they have something like 280+ loads. But what I've found is I only need to use half the amount of the scoop. So I'm really getting over 550 loads worth of soap for $20.00

And I sometimes find a coupon for $10 off the soap in the Sears insert of the weekend paper.

By Veronica1 from Lodi, CA

This is a good idea, not only if it does the job and is cheap but I am not fond of running out of detergent so to have a big amt on hand is nice. I have never bought at Sears but do get a big bucket at Sam's Club. I forgot but think it's about 40-50 lbs. It's powder, of course and does a good job. Also the empty buckets are nice to use around the house and in the yard.

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

Thanks for the reminder about Sears laundry detergent. I used to buy it when I was first married, but then forgot about it. I'm glad you found out about using only half as much detergent.

I do that with any good brand. Our clothing doesnt get really dirty, and I find manufacturers try to get you to use more than what you need for the job... Also, its easier to rinse out.

🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-01 11:59:36 in 928 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️