Weight LossHealth & Beauty

Losing Inches from Your Waist

I would like to know of a quick way to lose inches from your waist.

littleprincess from Canada

The best way I know to get rid of inches off your waist is to watch what you eat (meaning low sodium, low fat, lean protein, lots of vegetables and make sure you are eating small frequent meals every 2-3 hours). Also, you need to up the intensity on your cardio and strength training workouts. You can't permanently lose inches off you waist without these two factors. There are lots of diets that I could recommend you try but you won't succeed unless you are physically and emotionally prepared to take on the challenge. I suggest you tell someone about your strategy to make this change in your eating habits and workout regimen. It will greatly affect how you approach your plan. Good Luck.

http://ezineart  t&id=1815199

I am doing Atkins and doing incrediblly well, but they say that is difficult to maintain while also doing vegetarian menus. Not impossible, but difficult. You might want to check it out and see if it is something that you think you can do. Good luck!

http://www.Atkins.com

Anonymous

Crunch exercises daily ;-)

The only thing you can do to lose weight FAST is liposuction. You can cheat by wrapping a tight compression-style bandage around your waist, or buy slimming underwear, but this is not permanent. The only thing you can do properly and healthily is to exercise and diet, but this will take time depending on your size.

o.k Liposuction is expensive with may be side effects and defeats the purpose of frugal living. I am only interested in harmless non surgical methods and the crunches and the ezine article link are I think quite good in addition to the correct diet and exercise( cardio workout).Somehow I tend to bloat around the midriff even when I do all these things but trying is the best way to make some headway towards your goal. Thanks very much for taking the time to share your knowledge with me.

Anonymous

Littleprincess, I am sorry that I didn't think about one really, really important thing that almost all of us ignore and that is the age old advice (when I simply suggested crunches) and that is to drink lots of water each day and 'limit' intake of coffee, tea and soda (including diet soda)! Of course not too much water too fast because that's dangerous! Water cleanses the body and gets rid of toxins!

The first few days of drinking at least 'eight full glasses a day' you'll have to pee pee a lot but that's normal because your body is most likely not used to the simple and most needed cleansing of water rather than coffee, soda, etc which are full of chemicals.

I guarantee that after about four days you'll not need to visit the bathroom as much while drinking those same amounts of water and you will already see some trimming on your tummy because toxin bloating is being removed.

Any skeptics are welcome to test it by drinking water for a week and then not drinking the water for even a couple days thereafter.

I agree that liposuction is not only 'not frugal' but is also quite dangerous and many have lost their lives from doing so :-(