Product FinderConsumer Advice

Over-the-Window Plant Hook

A few years ago I purchased an over-the-window plant hanger that had a curved metal bar that just slipped behind the window frame. It was not screwed into the wall or frame, the tension would hold it in place. It had a swivel hook on the other end. I would like to find more of these hangers if anyone knows where to purchase them.

By RocknChr from Ord, NE

Have you tried Lowe's? Good luck.

If you can't find your plant hanger, you can probably also use an over-the-door wreath hanger. These are fairly easy to find. I bought mine after Christmas at a dollar store. You can bend the wreath hanger in several places if you need it to jut out from the window more. You can use most of the over-the-door hangers in the same way you'd use your plant hanger. Buy the flat metal ones, not the ones that are round or the clear plastic hangers. They sell from 99 cents to $12. I got mine 2 for a dollar at an after Christmas sale.

Here's one for $1.84: http://www.wass … t/Product_112905

K-mart $1.86:
http://www.kmar … x20070926x00003a

Here's a photo of a wreath hanger:

Did you ever find these I too have been searching?
Diane

I had some of these years ago in black metal. No swivel though. I too would love to find one or a picture of one to see if I can get some made. The wreath hook would not move the plant far enough from the window.

The design was a 2 prong thin part that slipped behind the molding of the window, a curved piece that came down out side the molding but created leverage to hold the hook in place and then a bar that came out from the molding several inches, say 6 to 8, with a dipped half circle to hold the plant hanger at the end. Anyone have a sample?

I do not know where to find this item & have been searching for the same!!! These are great I had some & they were misplaced when we had some painting to be done!! Would love to find also!!

I lost mine in a move, but didn't worry about it because i didn't need them in the new house. But now we've moved again and i sure could use them! If anyone finds them, please let me know, too. Thanks

I still have some of the hangers you all are talking about, I can't find them either but Amazon has a similar one called the Omni Hook.

I would try Walter Drake. Wdrake.com