Funny Award Ideas

Category Parties
Many parties and gatherings have activities as part of the festivities that need awards of some sort. This is a guide about funny award ideas.

I am hosting my 40th Academy Awards party and want awards to give to my family and friends. I have trophies, but want funny awards eg. induct my parents into hall of fame, sports team of the year, etc. I need one for my husband, children, and one for my best friend. Any ideas?

By Toni from QLD Australia

Answers

Best Answer

I once did something like this, have a "best dressed" or "best smile" or "most likely to get a food stain" think along those lines!

~hope this helps :)

Does anyone know where to find awards with humor? For example, the lifesaver award and you give them a pack of lifesavers. I am holding an adult recognition luncheon and would like to add some humor in it.

Thanks.

Penny

Answers:

Certificates

You can print certificates on your computer and instead of writing "Honorable" Mention, you could write "Horrible" Mention for someone who goofed up something. (04/21/2005)

By Liz

Sweetest Person, Clown and Best Cook

You could give candy or Hershey kisses or something like that to the sweetest person.

Maybe a clown nose for the funniest person sort of like a class clown type of thing.

An apron or a chef's hat for the best cook. (07/29/2005)

Loch Ness, Sammie and Jeff Gordon Awards

(11/29/2006)

By Larry

"Weightlifting Award"

You could give someone a beer mug or a bottle of beer for someone who loves drinking alcohol, the "Weightlifting Award". (12/04/2006)

By Maria

Greatest Smile Award

For my speech I have to do an award, and I thought why not something funny, like greatest smile award? (05/15/2008)

By Juliet