Autumn Leaves Ceiling Decoration
Hang these beautiful autumn leaves from your ceiling to bring some of the outdoor beauty indoors this autumn season.
- Colored paper
- crayons, markers, glitter glue, etc.
- hole punch
- Cut out leaf shapes from the colored paper.
- Decorate the leaves with crayons, colored pencils, markers, glitter glue, or whatever your heart desires!
- Once one side has dried, flip it over and decorate the other side.
- Using a hole punch, make a hole in each leaf so it will hang upright, upside down, or sideways for some variety.
- Hang your beautiful leaves from the ceiling to give the falling leaves effect. I have a drop ceiling in the kitchen, so it is easy to hang them inside the bars. If you do not have a drop ceiling, you could either tape them up or use a thumb tack and tie them around that.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.