Fill Detergent Cup at End of Dishwasher Cycle

Immediately upon emptying my dishwasher I put the detergent in the cup. That way if the cup is closed, the dishes are dirty. I use the little packets and they don't dry out. Saves a lot of "are the dishes clean or dirty".

By Linda from Ashdown, AR

Anonymous

Good tip!

What I do is: If the dishes are dirty, leave the door unlocked and if clean keep it locked. If I only need to grab one clean item and not enough time to empty the whole dishwasher, I lock it back up again ;-) I live alone so that's easy to do but if more than one lives in the home, the soap is a great idea because not everyone remembers to follow the rules ;-) LOL!

What a great idea, too, for keeping the cup dry - I hate it when the soap get "clumpy" - gonna try this @ my house, too! thx

I just have a strip of masking tape with "CLEAN" on it , that I stick on top of the door when I turn on the dishwasher, remove when empty.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJuly 6, 2009
📓
🌻
🐛