Getting Rid of Sour Milk Smell in Furniture

Category Odors
This distinctive odor can present itself when a spill has happened. This guide is about getting rid of sour milk smell in furniture.

My little boys spilled milk down the back of my leather couch. I have gone through loads of Dettol, but can still smell it. Any ideas how to get rid of smell?

By Michelle

Answers

I would try an enzyme cleaner like Nature's Miracle. Personally, I like a brand called Kids and Pets. It is great for removing urine and vomit odors from carpet. It would probably work good on leather, once the milk is entirely wiped up.

Good luck!

How do I get rid of spoiled milk smell in upholstery?

By carly

Answers

I would try one of the enzyme soaks from the pet store (I like Natures Miracle) they get rid of vomit urine and feces, all organic, like milk. Remember to soak as deep as the milk went, and that it wont be smell free until it is completely dry (can be several days). Good luck.