Wrapping a gift is just as important as the gift itself. Paper roses, pearl sticker, pink stripe paper, and ribbon were used to create this sweet little gift box.
Approximate Time: 50 minutes
- paper mache mini heart box
- pink stripe patterned paper
- paper mini roses
- 3/8" purple ribbon
- pearl sticker
- spray adhesive
- scissors, ruler, and pencil
- Measure the side of the heart box base and cut from pink stripe patterned paper. Apply a light coat of spray adhesive over base, then adhere.
- Trace the outline of the heart box top and bottom onto pink stripe patterned paper. Cut out and adhere.
- Tie ribbon around the edge of the lid into a bow, trimming ends evenly. Then add pearl sticker in the center.
- Use spray adhesive or hot glue to adhere paper roses onto the heart box top as shown.
Sources: 3M spray adhesive; Micheal's paper mini roses
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA