Dirt on Baseball Pants?

How do you clean red dirt out of baseball pants?

Baseballmom from Houston

I put Tide with bleach on my Son's baseball pants & an hour later, I wash them. The pants are white, and they come out very clean.

By Paula Jo Carr (Guest Post)

Get Oxi-Clean in the laudry department of your local grocery store. Use as directed. I know for a fact that it takes out NC red clay on baseball uniforms & grass stains!

Good Luck!

By Kristin (Guest Post)

We just arrive home from Henderson Nevada. My son started out with white pants and now I own 3 pairs of stained clay dirt pants.

I tired the oxi clean and soaked for 3 hours. The dirt still on the pants. I washed aganist directions with Bleach still red stains. I am stuck with 3 $40.00 ruined baseball pants. Help!!!

This works well on all stains that are "set". Get a big soup kettle and boil water in it. Add Biz detergent to the water then add your baseball pants and cook (or boil) for 30 minutes. If the stains are really bad just pretreat with the biz paste mixed with water. You can also add Clorox II directly to the stains. This will also remove stubborn baby formula from babies' clothes.

By Brad (Guest Post)

Try Clay Mate in one pound jars found on dicks' sporting goods web site.

By Christie (Guest Post)

My son wore white pants for school and when he went to Cooperstown. I have tried Tide, Tide with Bleach, Purex, Wisk, Oxyclean, Greased Lightening, Resolve, Spray and Wash, Shout, Extra Strength Shout, 2 different kinds of cleanser I got from the dollar store, and and my son's white pants are still stained.

I soaked the pants in Tide for 3 days. They were blue. I had to wash them three times to get all the soap out and they still had clay and mud stains in them. Soaked them in bleach for 24 hours - no help. Now, to top it all off, the travel team has decided to go with white pants! When someone finds something that REALLY gets these stains out of pants, please let me know.

Try backing soda and vinegar- it will get the stains out and your son will smell like an Easter egg!

Car wash pressure spray them amazing if you hang them up on the mat support and spray they come clean and then can wash normal to soften them back up

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsSeptember 14, 2006
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf42536622.tip.html