To Top

Transferring Camcorder Tapes to Computer

Hi, I need help figuring out how to transfer our home movie camcorder tapes to my computer. I have windows xp professional with windows movie maker. I have an a/v out connection on the camcorder. It's a Quasar VM-D51 model palmcorder. Thanks for your help.


Gayle from Fenton, Mo.

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

March 28, 20080 found this helpful

You'll probably need an adaptor, perhaps even a special program. Go to your nearest Best Buy (or call the Geek Squad) and ask them what you need. Good luck!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By guest (Guest Post)
April 2, 20080 found this helpful

You need a DVI Card for your computer. Check out this link http://www.tige … me=Video-Capture

This is a trusted site and the people know what they are doing. I work on computers myself so I know what I am doing also.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Computers TroubleshootingMarch 28, 2008
Video Tape
Uses for Video Tapes
Magnetic Tape
Uses for Magnetic Tape
Blank Audio Cassette Tape against white background
Uses for Cassette Tapes and Cases
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/15 16:02:13 in 759 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!