Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 2 cans blackeyed peas, drained (15 oz. each)
- 1 can black olives, drained (16 oz.)
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained (4 oz.)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 onion, chopped or green onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped (opt.)
- 1/2-3/4 cups picante sauce
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
Combine all ingredients - season to taste. Make 24 hours ahead and refrigerate. Keeps weeks in the refrigerator. Makes 1/2 gallon. Serve with corn chips.
By Robin from Washington, Ia
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.