Gigalo (Horse)

This is my very best friend. His name is Weed Smokin' Gigalo and, NO I didn't give him his name. His birth "parents" did.

He is a beauty and available for stud this spring and early summer. He has a wonderful demeanor and really seems to talk and listen to me. I know, you all think that is crazy, but please, it isn't.

By Deborah

I would be happy to 'burn one' with Gigalo, and I bet he's a better listener that those 2 legged men. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Isn't he handsome! And he has a bright, intelligent looking face-I believe you that he listens!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I don't think you're crazy, just the proud owner of a really beautiful horse. Lucky you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beauty. Unusual color, great conformation, love that build. Wish I was in the market for a Stud. My old Arab type Appaloosa mare died a few years ago at almost the age of 40. I declare she understood English, and spoke it--in the horse dialect, if you would listen. In her last years she roamed freely in the yard and would look at you through the kitchen door in the morning and say "Feeeeeed Meeeeee"

Best horse I ever had.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets OtherNovember 22, 2010
👒
🌻
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf44625110.tip.html