In Memory of Kirsty (Lurcher)

Category Dogs

Sadly we lost Kirsty to epilepsy when she was just short of her 3rd birthday. She was a lurcher we bought in 1996. She loved to run on the beach and over the dunes. This is her curled up on her own chair! Very relaxed. She was very special to us.

By Marion from Scotland

I feel your pain. She looks in absolute luxury and look at her beautiful coat.
I have had several dogs pass away from seizures and always feel the most terrible guilt. I hope you can avoid this. I rescue dogs from terrible lives and this makes us both feel so much better.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Kirsty lived to good effect and must have given you lots of pleasure in her lifetime.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My heart goes out to you in your pain. I know that Kristy will always be in your hearts. I lost a beloved pet to seizures 2 years ago and his loss is still fresh in my heart. However, I immediately adopted a 12 and 1/2 year old female whose mistress had died, and she has made my loss much easier.

She's been with me for 2 years now and is still going strong - nobody has convinced her that she's supposed to be old! Ha! Here's hoping that you have been able to ease your loss by getting a new pet that will make your life joyful. Thanks for sharing Kristy's memory with us and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is a very difficult. She was beautiful.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How at ease she looks! Obviously she felt loved and happy.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

So sad to lose such a special friend!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Yes, we did get another dog - another lurcher. He is now almost 9 years old and the most 'laid back' dog we have ever had!

He, too, is very special but you never forget any of your pets. Each one brings something different to your life. What hits hardest is when you lose them at a young age, like we did with Kirsty.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry for your loss. Kristy was a very cute dog and those eyes. Kristy was lucky to have had a wonderful life with you as brief as it was.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

So sorry for your loss. Everyone's pet's mean so much to them. ALL of our dog's have been rescues, and I truly miss each and everyone of them (4). No matter how long you have them they sure touch your heart.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsMarch 3, 2009
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf44801765.tip.html

DogsPets