South Beach Diet Recipes

I am on the South Beach diet. I am losing weight. I am getting tired of eating eggs and chicken. I don't even like eggs that much. I am looking for some breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas that are easy and don't include eggs and fish. I like chicken, but not seafood. Thank you.

wacky camper

Hi,

When I was on South Beach Diet I came across this site: www.3fatchicks.com/forum/. It is a terrific site that has support forums as well as tons of recipes for all kinds of diets including South Beach. It really encouraged me to stay on my diet. I still make many of the recipes and actually still eat eggs and turkey bacon most morningsl. Good luck!

Anonymous

Diets have been proven not to work, unless you remain on them for the rest of your life. But, once you get off whatever diet you're on and begin eating a variety of foods you like and have grown up on, you gain it all back. The best way to diet - and I've proved it - is to cut back on your portions, eat less sweets (or only occasionally) and fatty foods, and exercise on a consistent basis.

That's the secret. You don't get tired of eating the same thing, you're getting the vitamins and nutrients your body needs and you can do it for the rest of your life. It does work; I know because that's how I live and love it. I'm able to maintain my weight, am more energetic and happy for it.

I suggest to eat right, and walk at least a mile every day. It's not what we eat, it's the amount. Also have a small snack in between meals. It works for us, we are retirees, good luck.

I have a recipe for pecan chicken that is low on the glycemic index and will fit well with south beach itsmellsgoodinhere.blogspot.com/.../pecan-chicken.html and the whole family likes it. Good luck, I have lost over 70 lbs myself

How about tofu and/or tempeh?