Banana Pineapple Freeze
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can pineapple juice (46o z.)
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium bananas, rip and mashed
- 3 cans lemon-lime soda (12 oz. size)
- 2 bottles cream soda (2 liter size)
In a saucepan, over medium heat, bring sugar and water to a boil. Let cool and pour into a freezer container. Add all the juices, juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw mixture until slushy and stir in lemon-lime soda and cream soda.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.