Pasta Recipes for a Large School Luncheon?

I am catering a lunch for the teachers at my school and they have requested pasta dishes, some vegetarian. I need to feed 120.

By viv from Sydney, Australia

Google pasta dishes to serve 120 people. I did that a year ago when I offered to make pasta salad for my grandaughter's graduation open house. I was only interested in how much pasta and mayo it would take, otherwise I followed the recipe that is in my head, that I learned from my Mother, you toss in some of this and some of that, whatever you like. You can make pasta salad with just veggies in it. When I make it I always put tuna, diced hard boiled eggs, peas, diced celery, radishes, etc. in it.

A simple recipe is to cook your pasta and add a nice thick soup, what ever type you like.We prefer a chicken and vegetable soup with some cooked frozen peas, delicious.

Hope this helps.

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJune 19, 2010
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf46996214.tip.html