DecorationsParties

Decorating a Hall for My Birthday

Category Decorations

Well I am having a 15th birthday party. It is going to be a dance in October. I need some advice on how to decorate the hall that i am going to have it in. What colors i should go with? I really like the baby colors lke baby blue, light pink and yellow. Any advice?

Macy

By JW (Guest Post)

Wow. A Hall!
Well, if it's at night, then your pastels aren't going to show up in the dark very well, if the room is going to be dark. Keep that in mind.

October is not a pastel time either.

However, you could go for lovely light candy pink, or go dark with jewel toned dark blue for example in the lighted areas. If the dancing hall is mostly dark, go for something white and shimmery or gold or silver. Fabrics, like netting with a glittery pattern already worked in work great.

This all depends on your interests. Do you want it to feel like homecoming and fancy or fun and casual? Homecoming theme: masquerade. Fun: luau, western, costume party for pre-halloween.

Those are my ideas.
Take care and good luck!
JW

By JW (Guest Post)

Another idea: gypsy caravan