CateringParties

Looking For Wholesale Spam Supplier

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find wholesale Spam, I am a caterer who specializes in retro-Americana cuisine and I have contacted Hormel numerous times and they have yet to get back to me. Buying Spam by the can is such a ripoff!

Thanks!
Adam

Here is an 800 number for their corporate offices. You may have already tried calling them but if not, it's worth a try. Also you could check with your grocery store and find out who their Hormel Sales Representative is and call them.

Inquiries about our products:

Consumer Affairs Department

Hormel Foods Corporation

1 Hormel Place

Austin, MN 55912-3680

1-800-523-4635

First, how you contact them is of most importance as to whether or not they will get back to you. Have you just send email or regular mail? Also, there is usually a "corporate division" or some area to contact, like if you had a store and wanted to carry their product. If you can't find anything that way, is there a smaller local market or even a convenience store that you may talk with the owner or manager and "make a deal". You might even get a cheaper rate than going to Hormel directly. Believe it or not, they may still charge you regular price because it's an unusual request and they have no "code" or "processing number" to accomodate the order. Best of luck to you!

If all else fails, have you tried a Sams Club or other type of warehouse store?

Have you tried looking at the Hormel website. Usually there is a link to distributors, which could reveal someone in your area. I went to Hormel.com and there is tons of information. Unfortunately, I couldn't really take the time to dig deeper for you, but if you have the time, its worth a look!

Some stores will give you a discount if ordering by the case or in bulk...