Magnifying Eyeglasses For Applying Makeup

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, so I've been trying to find the magnifying eyeglasses to wear when applying make-up. They fold down on one side so you can do one eye at a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks, Diane in FL

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

May 8, 20050 found this helpful has them http://amos.sho  93/prd/14790622/

there were other types of glasses to choose from.... I went to and searched the following term:
flip down magnifying glasses eye makeup

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
May 8, 20050 found this helpful

I bought this at the Sally Beauty shop near my house and love it.

Zadro Suction Cup 10X Spot Mirror

http://www.sall  shop/4710/640100

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By Liz From Ontario (Guest Post)
May 9, 20050 found this helpful

I'm in ontario, canada. I've seen these at regal.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By Claudia (Guest Post)
May 10, 20050 found this helpful

Another idea (and probably cheaper and easier to find) is a magnifying mirror. Works great for "old eyes"...I have them, too!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By sandy in tampa (Guest Post)
July 13, 20050 found this helpful

go to google and simply search for: eye makeup glasses . you will be able to choose from $4.95, $8.95, $19.00, $83.00 and so on.


claudia's idea of trying the magnifying mirror is a good one. and most of us already have one in the house.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By Melita (Guest Post)
October 23, 20080 found this helpful


I live in Canada and so far have found no store which actually sells these makeup glasses. Every place I have called (beauty specialists and optometrists) have never even heard of them. Have not been able to find a Canadian store on the internet either. Liz from Toronto (three posts above) says she has seen them in Regals. Does anyone know what kind of store Regals is? Not obvious from the phone book, nor internet phone books.

Thank you.
linkmelita (at) hotmail dot com

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By GwenB (Guest Post)
November 20, 20080 found this helpful

It's "Regal" often sold as fund raisers or by individuals. There isn't a retail store but you can see the catelogue on line. I purchased some a few years back from the Regal catalogue.


I've started looking for a new pair and there is a new style called flip over make-up glasses, you can search for that online as well.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
May 8, 2005
New Years Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2018/12/30 10:50:53 in 527 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!