Shoe Organizer for More Than Shoes

4
Share
4
Save
Follow
Print

The shoe organizers that you hang on a door are for more than shoes. I use on in my son's room for socks and underwear.

There's one inside the basement door for scissors, tape and things of that nature. Just be sure to put a plastic container in one of the pockets for scissors, so the tips won't poke through

By MarilynLV from Indian Orchard, MA

I have a shoe organizer on my bathroom door to hold toiletries, plus any extras. So much easier to find than digging through the drawers or cabinets.

I have one on my pantry door for pot scrubbers, boxes of ziplock bag's, cleaner's and things of that nature.

I have one that holds things like bandages, aspirin, antacids, thermometers, and other various items. I love that the pockets are clear so I can find exactly what it is that I'm searching for & not have to root around the shelves.

(It's really called a hosiery organizer & it fits perfectly on the inside of my linen closet.)

I have one that holds all my scrap booking punches. I could see through the clear pockets and it's perfect. It's hanging on my walk-in closet door.

Connie

Organizing MiscellaneousFebruary 23, 2010
😎
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf48870055.tip.html