Craft Project Space Station?

0
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

How do you make a space station for craft projects for school kids?

amjadkhan

I'm guessing your space station is at home.
first of all you need to have room where you going to have the space station.
and you can have the project anywhere in your home but not to much thing's around you where you won't have your Project Space station...

I would try to find design drawings and dimensions, then decide on what scale the model would need to be built. Without knowing the grade or age of the children, or knowing how much input they will have in planning and building it, I don't have many suggestions. I would try to build it to scale using (if available) design drawings and a scale ruler. If the children are old and advanced enough this would be a great opportunity to teach them to use a scale ruler and help in the planning, choice of materials, etc.

for putting this thing together. Children can be quite amazing at dreaming up ways to use materials on hand.

There are some interesting resources on the Internet. One is www.pbs.org/spacestation/ which provides links to all sorts of information about the ISS project. Of course a Google search will bring up a lot of other sites of interest.

Good luck on the project; I hope you and the children have a great time with it!

Crafts OtherSeptember 22, 2007
😎
🌻
🎆
Generated 2021-06-22 10:58:38 in 920 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf49093924.tip.html