Potholder Towel Toppers?

I'm looking for the pattern for a hanging kitchen towel where the handle is a folded potholder. I saved it on my computer and now I can't find it. It's not really a pattern, just directions, but really nice. Thanks a lot for your help.

Joanie.

By Joan Dykes from Praireville, LA

Kaelle, you are too good! the treyandlucy website is what I couldn't find. Thank you very much, Joanie

I am looking for potholder towel toppers ideas. I know I could fold the towel in half, sew the potholder on top, but how would I hook it on the oven handle or fridge door in a way that would look nice?

Thanks,
Shar from Wheeling, WV

Answers:

Potholder Towel Toppers

I fold the potholder in a triangle. This allows you to sew a decorative button on the front top of the pot holder. Then when putting on the stove pull the loop from the back side of the the pot holder over the bar and insert the button in the loop. (10/18/2005)

By Pattie

Crafts AdviceJanuary 27, 2010
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf49357385.tip.html

AdviceCrafts