Around the World Quilt Done In 8 Hours

I need the Trip Around the World Quilt booklet by Jane C. Smith. I have the directions from Family Circle Magazine of June, 1986. I want to make some other sizes using this method. I will be happy to pay for the booklet. Can anyone help me. I have tried to contact several people who gave e-mail addresses on the site, but no responses.

By Jo Tarp from Lexington, OK

Answers

Best Answer

Have you checked ebay? I know of another easy/fast way to make "Around the World Quilt", it's a book by Blanche Young called Tradition with a Twist. It's my all time favorite quilt book!

Best Answer

I know Jane Smith personally. I do not have the booklet for I was not even around in 86. I would love to see the booklet I have so much respect for her. I believe you can purchase the book from here. www.newenglandquiltsupply.net/.../gallery.cgi?func=show&file=29&Category...
If you know the concept of the quilt, there might be sizing instructions online but it is difficult to come by.

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

I am looking for the 1986 Family Circle magazine instructions for the 8 hr quilt for the Trip Around the World pattern. I have seen some old posts on here about it, but nothing recent. Does anyone have those instructions?

By Martha E

Answers

You can google Trip Around The World Quilt and find several different directions for this quilt.

I found this pattern. quiltville.com/tatwpf.html its not the family circle one but it might help you figure it out.

I have the "Trip Around The World" pattern from Family Circle 1986 if anyone is interested. Please contact me through this site.

Do you still have a copy of this pattern? Is it possible to get a copy?

Hi, am Annie. I have been searching all over for this pattern from Family Circle magazine. I'm grateful that you are willing to share this pattern. I made my first quilt from this pattern. Thank you, Annie McKinnie, pearl482003@yahoo.com

I am interested in the "Trip Around the World" from Family Circle magazine 1986.

Can you please email me a copy of Trip around the world quilt from familycircle magazine of '86?

Do you still have the trip around the world pattern? I'd love a copy. I made 2 quilts for my kids back in the 80's and would like t o make another. Thank you!

Looking for instructions firctrip around the world quilt

May I please have a copy of Trip around the World pattern from the 1986 Family Circle magazine instructions for the 8 hr quilt.

Many years ago, one of the women's magazine published an article with instructions for a quilt. It was a "Trip Around the World " quilt made in 8 hours.

Crafts QuiltingJune 30, 2017
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf497186.tip.html