Chester (Dog)

Chester is a 3 year old mixed breed. My 9 year old son has a friend at school, who was asking if anyone wanted a dog. She and her family found Chester in the side of the road. They tried to see if they could find the owner, with no luck.

My son told me about him and we met (and adopted) Chester, that day! The vet said he looked as though he may have been "Bait" in a dog fight. :( He is the sweetest doggy ever! We have had him 6 months now, and he is definitely a blessing to our family! Chester loves to snuggle! He also loves long walks and never knows a stranger!

By brittany from NC

What a beautiful little guy. I am so glad that he has found a family with you and your family. It infuriates me when I hear of animals being abuse. using that poor lil dog as bait for fights. Oh that is horrible. We also have a rescue dog that we adopted. she has the sweetest smile and loving heart. Our dog that we had before her took to her right away.

Here is a picture of her sleeping in our bed...lol as you can see, she thinks she should sleep just like us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cutie! That's great you gave him a loving home. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

😷
🌻
😎
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-08-05 08:31:26 in 737 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf50677729.tip.html